martes, 8 de enero de 2013
New Year, New House!
Yes, with the new year, we are moving home.
We won't forget our blogs, wikis, etc. but will include a new 'container' for our work. Our classroom has already its own room at EDMODO.
Edmodo is an education platform which allows both teachers and students do, keep and organise their work as well as share it with other classrooms, teachers...
We will have to discover new features of this space and learn to use it as efficiently as possible, but to start with, you will have to follow these steps:
1. Go to http://www.edmodo.com/ click on the button 'student' and fill in the registration form including the class code that the teacher will give you.
2. Fill in other details in your profile and 'customize' your home page on the platform.
3. Check the calendar and find if there are any tasks to be performed, the deadlines, etc.
4. At home, you can also access to your space at Edmodo and, if you want, install the Edmodo App on your smartphone or tablet.
5. Write a post on your blog, announcing your new workspace (don't forget to include a link)